Friday, June 17, 2011

With Military Procession

Well we're off again on another Adventure down south! this time it's on for young and old at the Army Coreban Clinic at Rose Bay SUP, I am FULL PUMPED to hang with the men and women of the Army SUP crew and pass on some Coreban SUP tips.


The plan which I'm sure and nervous about will be carried out with military procession is to be evac from Sydney airport at precisely 4:30ish by Lt COL Bernie to a secret location some where in SUP central.



I arrived safely with the boys evac going to plan and only having to use 11 snipers strategically placed and the medium sized black bag for my head so I currently have no idea where I am and if that is actually the Sydney harbor bridge out side the window.


We are staying in Paddington Barracks where the Wallabies Rugby Team train prior to big games so as you can imagine this place is speckie.



No comments:

Post a Comment