Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coreban Clinic @ ASRA Rose Bay

After a quick WOD this morning at Crossfit Noosa a meeting with the production manager of Coreban I was pack and ready for my trip down south to meet up with Lt Col Berni White & the ASRA Crew for a fun weekend in the Gym on the flat and in the Surf.

I hope they have rested for my Gym work out Danny from Crossfit Noosa has been schooling me in what a good work out is. I have now click as to what works and doesn't work and for me that is my shoulders!!! Military Press with morning with Pull up (moth Style) For me Technique is key good technique helps build the fundaments of fun on the water or in the Gym.

Crossfit Noosa Meets Nakula Coconut Water


Rest up Crew it is going to be a big day tomorrow!!




Untitled from Jodie Marsh on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment