Tuesday, April 19, 2011

But Wait theres More

With the training for Molo underway i've been spending more time on the 12'6 Alpha and the more time I'm on it the more I want to use it to just see how versatile it is. I'll be honest it is not by any mean's the fastest board in the flat but still run's nice and gets the job done in the surf in the wind and basically anywhere else you want to take it and it is for me the ultimate All rounder.

Flat water is probably it's least impressive arena however by no means is my smile any smaller.

Downwind board performs well in the moderate stuff maybe lacks volume to really excel however get 20 knots and I personally don't think there are to many boards that could compete in terms of fun, usability and as the wind gets stronger this puppy really starts to wail surfing.




The 12'6 Alpha plain shape is basically a gun surfboard so she surfs waves unbelievably well for such a big board from ankle high waves to well over head.

I surfed with Haydo the other day and he had just picked his new Alpha 12'6 up and after his 1st couple waves the dude was ripping cut backs, bottom turns, floaters - fully ripping. I'm going to get another Go Pro so I can show just what the board is capable of. So like the heading says But wait theres more.........

I think I'll rename it the 12'6 Alpha All Rounder.

Enjoy the Ride

Ma Te Wa

Woogie

No comments:

Post a Comment