Sunday, August 28, 2011

Coreban SUP Free Rider - Brendan

Coreban SUP Free Rider Brendan Vicco Winter Update






I have really been focusing on improving my backhand surfing the past few months. Being a goofy footer, most of the comps on the east coast of Australia are run on right handers so it's important I can go both ways, not to mention the best point breaks in Vic are all right handers.


The Vic titles for both surf and race this coming summer will be held over 2 days with no set schedule which means we have a really good chance of picking great conditions for both surf and race.







Anyway, I've attached a few pix from a session last week, no amazing shots but a few OK ones. Can you ask Woogie what fin setup he is running in the 8'5" Nitro. I'm still playing with fins and would be interested to see what Woogie is running.

Yeew!


Enjoy the Ride

No comments:

Post a Comment