Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just another day in Paradise

With the trip down south to Sydney imminent I decided to take a day and just go surf. With a crazy week behind me with a house move and a trip down to Kingie I was excited to just get away. Hayden from Stand up Paddle Surf called me this morning all fired up frothing to get up the beach so it was pac a lunch get some H2O and head to the Ferry. Mark from Wetfoot Photography tagged along to document what went down.

With a ESE swell of 2m+ we were hoping to score some pumping waves and while it was not quite up to size the quality was there and we scored a memorable session.

As the day passed by we traded waves with the fortunate few who managed to escape the riggers of everyday life and go to what I can safely say one of the most beautiful places on the planet.

Was an epic session with the boys managing 6 hrs straight with a 5 min hydration stop so you can safely assume I am looking forward to my pillow to night.

Here are a couple of pics of the session Wetfoot Photography.

Andrew Proud - Rainbow Beach - Riding Performer

Hayden Stintman - Riding Lithium (the Smile says it all)

Woogie Riding Nitro



Off to Sydney in the Morning in the Coreban Free Riders Bus so keep an eye out for me and say hi.

Enjoy the Ride

Ma Te Wa

Woogie

No comments:

Post a Comment